Check out these three adorable prints that coordinate perfectly with our spring collection #letthembelittle! Keep your family safe and looking cute all at the same time!
**Please specify which print you would like with the corresponding letter in the comments section at checkout!**
We have gifted over 2000+ masks to front line workers! And we are certain based on reviews and requests we've one of the best masks out there!
- MATERIALS USED- These are considered PPE. For our fabric masks, we use polypropylene fabric as a barrier in the middle which is the same material as used in N95 masks. Plus, 100% cotton and 100% soft flannel on the inside as an extra layer of absorbent material and barrier against the face. Our Clear Access masks are made of 100% cotton and food-grade clear vinyl. They are treated with a safe and effective anti-fog product (link to product will be provided with purchase).
- SHIPPING- ALL orders ship within 3-7 days via First Class shipping. I sew and ship all hours every day making sure orders get out as soon as possible. They ship in the order they were received. If you need your order sooner, please upgrade to Priority shipping.
- PORCH PICKUPS- ALL orders are ready for porch pick up in 3-7 business days. You will receive an email letting you know when your order is ready for pickup.
- DONATIONS- We welcome donations for supplies to keep up with demand. Donate to email@example.com via paypal. With donations, we make masks for front line organizations that still need.
- PATTERN- These are my patterns and designed to keep as close to the face as possible leaving as few gaps as possible and has been requested and used all over the USA.
- CARE- They are 100% re-washable and lay flat to dry.
- SHIPPING- $3.00 for shipping or pick-up for free in Richmond, KY
- BULK ORDERS- WE WELCOME!!! Over 20 of the same item please email newfangledclothingco@gmail. for pricing and details.
If you'd like to see where we've donated, please follow us on social media.
This is just my way of giving back and staying sane during this worldwide crisis. I hope I can spread the light and love just a little thru these masks.
Love and Blessings to All!